It’s not about the places, it’s about the person who walked there; prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him! <3
Cutting off all my hair, buying this dress, becoming a fairy. Peace out Tumblr
important ship tropes:
- fake dating
- SECRET dating
- being locked in a room or trapped in a small space
- huDDLING FOR WARMTH
- BEING ON THE BRINK OF ADMITTING THEIR FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER BUT THEN GETTING INTERRUPTED
- finishing each other’s sentences, KNOWING WHAT THE OTHER IS…
I’m stuck between wanting:
1. A long lasting relationship with my soulmate who supports me and protects me and is my partner and we are completely bad ass together and in love
2. Wanting to have casual sex and rip out the heart of everyone person I meet
3. Being independent and having a loyal cat while I’m married to my career
“There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger!”
The Last Bookstore
Los Angeles, California
This place is on my bucket list to visit.
this is the only place i buy books from anymore ((and im going there tomorrow i need some new trashy romance novels)))
cool fact: up on the second floor, 1 book only costs $1. and the amount of cool books up there is endlessssss. so if you have $5 to spend well lucky you
This place looks, like it smells sssoooo gggoooodd
Going.Also going here!
Someone take me there and I’ll love you forever.
I’ve been there and they not only have books but little art and sewing/stitching classes and small art gallery thingies up on one of the higher floors.
Fun fact: the building used to be a bank and they have this actual vault that, if closed, will not open again and in the vault they keep all the crime novels and it’s super fucking rad
I JUST PUT MY SHIRT ON AND THERE WAS A SPIDER IN IT!!!!!!!!
or did you just put a shirt on that a spider was already wearing?
thats so rude
Dear people who want to go to Comic Con, but can’t:
This is how it feels for us year round.
Broadway fans who don’t live anywhere near New York